5km Run + 18km Bike + 2.5km Run
750m Run + 6km Bike + 750m Run
1.5km Run + 12km Bike + 1.5km Run
|16 – 19||16 – 19||8 – 9||8 – 9||12 – 13||12 – 13|
|10 – 11||10 – 11||14 – 15||14 – 15|
|Kids Relay||Youth Relay|
Please note, those who are PR will not be eligible for the National Championship ranking. Only those who are Singapore citizens will count.
Athletes can apply to be in the Elite Wave. This is done in registration form. The organizer then selects the best athletes to start in the Elite Wave. You will be notified by e-mail to let you know if you have been selected for the Elite wave or not. Please note, if you race in the Elite wave, you will not be eligible for prizes in your age-group, you will only rank in the Elite category.
- Relay teams consist of two members, each doing one discipline.
- Participants for the Kid’s Distance must be 8 to 11 years old
- Participants for the Youth Distance must be 12 to 15 years old
- Participants for the Junior Category must be 16 to 19 years old
- Participants for the Sprint Category must be 20years old
- Participants for the Sprint Relay must be 16years old
- Participants for the Elite, Standard and Standard Relay must be 18years old